Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coach Spotlight!


Name: Kevin Enna
Hometown: Canton, MI
Years with MIX: 2

Cheer Experience: PSC United and NCA Staff

Where do you get your inspiration to be competitive cheer coach? I love the excitement that the kids feel when they go out on the floor and hit their routine.

What is your most memorable "cheer moment"? UCA High School Nationals 2009 when PSC took 4th place.

What do you love about Michigan Xtreme? The family feeling. Everyone in the gym is like my second family.

What keeps you busy when you're outside of the gym? Going to school or watching cheer videos on YouTube. 

FUN stats:
Hair: Pink/Dark Brown
Favorite movie: Sandlot
Dream vacation spot: Australia
Coolest celebrity I've ever met: Shawn Johnson
Three things I can't live without: My friends, family, and my phone 
My dream job: Gym Teacher and Cheer Coach 
Lucky Number: 10 
Little Known Fact: I played baseball for 14 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment