Monday, November 21, 2011

Coach Spotlight!


Name:  Debbie Cross
Hometown: Belleville, MI
Years with MIX: This is my 2nd year!

Cheer Experience:  I have a lot of experience being a special needs coach, but this is my first time as a special needs cheer coach...  I'm hooked!!

Where do you get your inspiration to be competitive cheer coach?  I get my inspiration from my athletes, their big beautiful smiles, hugs, and looks of accomplishment.

What is your most memorable “cheer moment”?  When our VIP's performed for the first time... The look on their faces when they received their medals!

What do you love about Premier Athletics - Michigan Xtreme?  The Athletes, the coaches, it's one big family!

What keeps you busy when you’re not at the gym?  I am very involved in Special Olympics and I chair and run a car show for autistic kids in Garden City.

FUN stats:
Favorite movie:  Mama Mia
Dream vacation spot: Hawaii
Coolest celebrity I’ve ever met:  LOL, I'm not that cool....  :o)
Three things you can’t live without:   My Family and My Pepsi
My dream job:  I'm doing it...  coaching special needs kids.
Lucky number: 16
Little known fact about me:  I like to sing Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment