Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coach Spotlight!


Name: Lindsey Snyder
Hometown: Hudsonville, MI (near Grand Rapids)
Years with MIX: This is my first!

Cheer experience:  I cheered 4 years on Hudsonville Varsity sideline and competitive teams, at Grand Valley State University (07-08 Co-ed and placed 3rd at Nationals), at Navarro College in Corsicana, TX (08-09 and won at Nationals), and Hawaii Pacific University (09-10 Large Co-ed, All-girl and won at Nationals).  I was a member of NCA high school and college staff for the summer of 2009 and am part of FIOFMU.

Where do you get your inspiration to be competitive cheer coach?  From cheering itself!  I couldn't imagine my life without cheerleading.

What is your most memorable "cheer moment"?  It was when I earned my letters (FIOFMU) at Navarro.  I would still do anything in the world for that team!

What do you love about Michigan Xtreme?  I love the opportunities that Premier Athletics brings to the staff and students.

What keeps you busy when you're outside of the gym?  If I am not at the gym I am most likely doing homework or watching my boyfriend play hockey.

FUN stats:
Favorite movie:  Tommy Boy
Dream vacation spot:  Anywhere where I get to learn about a different culture than my own
Coolest celebrity I've ever met:  Can't think of any… haha! I’m not that cool!
Three things I can’t live without:  Friends, family, my pets. – as for “things”: my computer, phone, and bed :)
My dream job:  Working in sports dietetics – maybe for the Wings or Lions
Lucky Number: 10
Little Known Fact:  I hate hamburgers, I grew up ordering grilled cheeses at almost every restaurant I went to!

No comments:

Post a Comment