Monday, November 14, 2011

Coach Spotlight!

Name: Stephanie Gagleard
Hometown: Canton, MI
Years with MIX: 5 years

Cheer experience: Cheered and coached at Plymouth-Salem high school, Varsity Coach & Competition Consultant for Plymouth Canton Steelers, Head Instructor & Judge for UCA Staff, Creator/Director for Premier Cheer Zone, 10th Year Coaching competitive cheer

Where do you get your inspiration to be competitive cheer coach?  The athletes inspire me to be the best possible coach I can be. They work so hard and deserve the best.

What is your favorite “cheer moment”?  I love when the girls are happy to see me.

What do you love about Premier Athletics - Michigan Xtreme?  I love learning (when I’m interested in a topic) and our gym offers a lot of coaches’ education and we are soooo much better because of it.

What keeps you busy when you’re not at the gym?  Designing, photography, and spending time with my niece. I love all things creative!

FUN stats:
Favorite movie:  Legally Blonde
Coolest celebrity I’ve ever met:  Jamie Foxx was pretty cool 
Three things you can’t live without:  Family, camera and iPhone
My dream & current jobs:  Designer, photographer and coach
Lucky number:  7
Little known fact about me:  My favorite person in the whole world is my one-year-old niece, Brooklyn Emma. We’re best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment